Your COMPLETE website package includes the following:
- Template Set-up/Theme Choices: include Elegant Themes, Studiopress/Genesis, and a new favorite Bridge. I can send you up to 5 suggestions.
- Page Names: Up to 10 pages such as Home, About, Services, Blog, Contact, Testimonials, Portfolio/Projects, Resources, FAQs, Sitemap, or whatever pages you want. (E-commerce is extra.)
- Customization: once the theme is installed and your content is loaded, we adjust colors, font sizes, images, content layout, bullets, or numbering.
- Plug-ins: These are mini-programs that can be inserted into the theme template.
- Backup & Security: It’s critical to regularly backup your content and all the elements of your website.
- Email Sign Up: Start building a list with your compelling Call to Action. Yes, an email list (database) is an asset. Read about “Call to Action.”
- Google Analytics: This is a free tool to track your website traffic.
- I will set up reports that will be emailed to you from your Google account.
- Submit Listings to Google, Bing, and Yahoo Local: I make sure they know your website is online.
- Facebook Page: If you don’t already have a page for your business I can set you up with a basic page and link it to your website.
- Social Media Links: links from your website to Facebook, LinkedIn, or other social media site can be placed on your Contact page, About page, or in the sidebar.
- Directory Submittal: your site is submitted on up to 5 relevant directories based on your industry.
- Image Optimization: because Search Engines can’t “see” your pictures, I add keywords to your images.
- SEO: using your keywords, I make sure each of your main pages has a good Snippet preview, SEO title. You’ll be able to update this with the SEO plugin or you can retain me to keep things current.
- Sitemap: I create XML and HTML sitemaps for your website.
- Time & Training: this package includes up to 1 hour pre-development consultation plus 1 hour training after development is included.
Once your website is up and running, I also provide you with a basic HOW TO document. It includes links to my favorite training documents and videos so you can add or change content, create pages, and learn how to manage your own website. You can also get new ideas from my Blog posts or just do your research on YouTube or Google and master your new site on your own schedule.
If things don’t work out the way you expect, you can always give me a call or email and I’ll help with additional support. The hourly fee is $75.00 with a half-hour minimum.
Here are some extras not included in this package that you might consider:
- Monthly Website Review and Updates –add content and promote on social media
- E-commerce Store – sell your products right from your website
- Forum – give your customers/followers the opportunity initiate discussions
- Live Chat – allow customers to talk directly to you
- Video Spokesperson – make your website come alive
- Custom Graphics for Call to Action – spice up your website and provoke an Action
- Landing Page or Sales Pages – provide further opportunities to sell or inform
- Event Calendar, Registration, and Payment – makes signing up for your events easy
- Content for Registered Users – allows you to hide content from the general public
- Special Pages – enables you to meet the specific needs of your business
* I can also refer you to web content specialists. Writing effective web content is tough for most of us. Don’t let that stop your progress. There are plenty of free resources out there and I have listed my favorites on my blog. However, if you decide you need an editor, writer or content developer, I can set you up with someone.