03 Dec Social Media is a Hassle it’s Confusing it’s a Time Waster and Where’s the ROI?
Social Media, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Videos, Blogging ~ are you kidding me?!
Social Media can help you keep in touch with customers plus helps people find you. Consider picking one platform and posting for 2-3 months. Then check your stats and see how it went. If your customers are on Social then why wouldn’t you be there too?
If you need help setting up tracking we can help with that. Google Analytics is a useful tool but for Instagram you’ll want to look at other tools. Look at this post on SocialMediaToday with The 5 Best Free Instagram Analytics Tools.
- Decide on a platform.
- Ask your customers if you aren’t sure.
- Start creating some content ~ words, pictures, and video.
- Post to your blog or start a blog.
- Try out posting tools like Buffer or Hootsuite.
- Track and then measure.
- See what worked.
- Evaluate, then do more of what worked or change the approach.
Social Media for Real Estate? Yes, I knew someone who wanted to give it a try.
Sherry and I experimented with Blab.im. We did a few tests and finally recorded something that was decent enough to watch. Because as much as Sherry loves the Yellow pages…she knows that Social isn’t going away.
A Minute of VIDEO + 1.8 millions words
So…she tried it out.
- We did a recorded Blab which was a conversation about staging a house.
- It wasn’t too bad. Blab sent us the video.
- She uploaded the video to her new YouTube channel.
- Sherry added a thumbnail image to the YouTube video in Video manager.
- She posted the YouTube video link to her Facebook page and asked for feedback.
Here’s a screenshot of the Facebook post.
Here is the Video link:
But how does social media work for you?
How can you get it all done?
What to post?
How to do it?
Where is the payoff?